Re: IML: 65-66 imperial 4dr crown or le baron

Thanks for the response, and I am very interested in your car do you have some pictures of the car you can email me? and some discription of it mechanical condition, body interior, paperwork, your location. Im in louisville kentucky but Im from california my email is smoorehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2007 7:58 PM
Subject: RE: IML: 65-66 imperial 4dr crown or le baron

   I'm happy to see that you have such a respectable dream/goal. Some of my favourite pictures are the ones I have of my new (now twenty-eight-year-old) baby boy being wheeled out of the hospital door and handed in to his mom, seated in the Imperial for that first ride home. I still have that car, and though it is one that should really find a new home with someone who could give it the attention it deserves, everytime I think of selling it I start to remember that day and change my mind again.
   My son and his wife have recently presented us with a new little grand-daughter who spends a lot of time with a thoroughly smitten grandpa, riding around in the back seat of the '63 Imp, like the Princess she is.

Kristian Oyen

1963 Imperial Crown Southampton 4-door
1966 Imperial Crown Sedan
1967 Imperial Crown Coupe