Re: IML: 65-66 imperial 4dr crown or le baron

Re: IML: 65-66 imperial 4dr crown or le baron

Iam putting a 1966 LeBaron back together. It can be for sale. Its pershine white and was a CA car. It Just came back from being painted. I have about a 1/3 of the chrome back on. Let me know if interested.
THANKS  Bob H
WWW.Imperialheaven.com