IML: 1978 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham coupe found:

IML: 1978 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham coupe found:

Folks,

I'm new to the list, and driving around today to a Christmas gathering, I spotted a New Yorker Brougham. It's a '78 coupe, but interestingly has powered rear windows instead of opera windows. When all the pine needles are wiped off the car's in decent shape. The car was owned by the owner's father-in-law since the mid-80s, and it's been sitting in the owner's driveway for six months. it does have some rust in the bottom of the rear quarters I'm going to pick-up the car after Christmas.

Here's the info:

VIN: CS23N8V180048
Build date: 5-78 -- Canadian build, I think.
MDH: 052613 (I don't know what this is, but it was on the door tag)

Data tag:
- a big 37 top and slightly middle of tag. M51 N92 beside it
- second row, slightly right of middle: K3Y P51 (or PS1 ??)
- third row, four spaces from far left: P31. On the right side of this row: N88 G63 M25
- fourth row, far left: V1Y H53 L81 L31 (H53 directly below P31 from previous row).
- fifth row: PY1 PZY3. In middle: 619 D10069.
- sixth row far left: L64 D34 CS23 N8C 180048.

I'll see if this spacing stays:

37(but much larger than the rest of the type) M51 N92
P31 N88 G63 M25
V1Y H53 L81 L31
PY1 PZY3 619 D10069
L64 D34 CS23 N 8C 180048

Would someone wise decipher this for me?