IML: Patch panels

Merry Imperial Christmas to you all !

I'm a swede who's doing some metalwork on old cars since 2002. I have looked all over for patches to imperials but there are no. There is a few shops that make rockers for 2-door cars but that's it. My question is how do you convert the american way of measuring  sheet thickness to metric system. The rockers on 57 to 63 imperials are 2 millimeters and the rest of the body is made of 1 mm thick sheets. How do you convert?

regards

Ulf Silfwerplatz Lulea Sweden
57 Crown 2-door
60 conv