IML: Only One Little Imperail Boy

We got a chance to get away this afternoon and went to a somewhat local cruise-in car event over near Orlando this evening.  Beautiful weather down here in FL right now and there were 414 cars in attendance!  Of those 414 there was only one Imperial…  A ’63 that looked pretty nice.  Did it belong to anyone here on the list?

                  Steve B.