IML: Please Welcome michael mensing

New Subscriber(s): michael mensing
Email Address is: mike@xxxxxxxx
Member Location: Germany !

Car(s) owned: None, but I love this cars, and in the next few
years i will try to become an owner of a 1970 or 1971, 4-door.

Self-Introduction: My name is Mike,i am 40 years old, working for
the government (anybody knows the meaning of 'Landratsamt' ? :-)),
my work is very computer-related. I live in a small town,
called 'Tuttlingen', between Stuttgart and The 'Bodensee'. With
google earth it can be found...
I am single, so i have all the time and the money for my hobby,
old big cars. After a 280 SEL from 1975 i owned a 450 SEL with the
7-liter-engine (that car was wow!), at the moment i drive a 200 D
from 1971, and the 450 does not start anymore. Those cars were all
from Mercedes-Benz. I was always a fan of american cars, the
bigger, the better; and 2006 was the first time I saw a photo of
an Imperial. Shortly after that, I found the website of the
Imperialclub, and I knew - This should be my next (and maybe then
the last) car. The 1970 or 1971 Imperial, I love it. So I hope to
become a little bit informed about this kind of cars, one reason
is that there are much less informations than e.g. for Cadillacs.
So for me every source is important, it is like preparing for the
day when I have to make the real decision if I want such a
wonderful car or not. My other hobbies are Computers, Biking
(Street) and Music, from classical to house, techno and R´n B. I
am sorry if my english is not so good, and I hope this is enough
self-Introduction.