Re: IML: Please Welcome michael mensing

----- Original Message ----
New Subscriber(s): michael mensing
Email Address is: mike@xxxxxxxx
Member Location: Germany !
Car(s) owned: None, but I love this cars, and in the next few
years i will try to become an owner of a 1970 or 1971, 4-door.

Welcome to the Online Imperial Club, Michael!

As an owner of both years, I can tell you that the 1970 and 1971 Imperials are fantastic cars with excellent road manners.  I think you've made a great choice for your next car!

If you haven't visited already, you'll want to look at the Year by Year pages on the Imperial club website for both of these years.  Check out the Features (http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1971/Showroom/index.htm) and Color and Trim Selector (http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1971/DataBook/index.htm) to find out more about these Imperials!

Thanks,

Elijah

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair

Find Repair & Shop Manuals, Parts Books, History & More at The Imperial Bookshelf!

My Collection of Imperials
1965 Imperial LeBaron
1970 Imperial LeBaron
1971 Imperial LeBaron