Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2008 8:38 PM
Subject: Re: IML: IML Please Welcome Randy McCraw

Randy,

Do you have any pictures of your car? I am considering a similar color scheme on my car and I would like to see how it looks. If you send pictures, I would be happy to get them up on the website as well.

Thanks,

Mark Elliott
1964 Crown in parts in the garage (it still won't start, and it still needs to be moved--Anyone looking for a project 64?).