Re: IML: Trivia Question

I thought I had it with Quattrovalvole, but I can't find anywhere that the Imperial had this "feature". There are two places on OIC that refer to the Duesenbergs with 4 valves per cylinder.

Dave

Kenyon Wills <imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Been awhile since I asked, so here's another question.

First one to reply to the WHOLE LIST wins public
recognition of their mastery on this topic.

Winning reply will contain a link to a "proof" from
the imperialclub.com website and an explanation that
closes the loop on my hint, OK?

What Imperial had a premium "feature" that was
subsequently to become synonymous with Ferrari cars
and even the name of a Ferrari model?

Hint:
=====
Skip the WHATS NEW page - this one's been floating
around in the site for awhile.

Kenyon Wills