Re: IML: Trivia Question

Hi, list,

That one goes back a long way: to classic-era Imperials:

Red heads.

http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1932/32EBay/index.htm

http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1929/index.htm

http://www.imperialclub.com/Articles/index.htm

Of course, I've always had a thing for redheads!

Regards,

Jay King
Roanoke, Virginia
j_king@xxxxxxxxx

Honey Gold 1973 Imperial LeBaron 4DHT
Sterling Silver 1981 Chrysler Imperial Coupe
Nightwatch Blue 1987 Chrysler Fifth Avenue

. . . and a '73 Honey Gold Valiant sedan that hasn't been added to the signature file

Kenyon Wills <imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Been awhile since I asked, so here's another question.

First one to reply to the WHOLE LIST wins public
recognition of their mastery on this topic.

Winning reply will contain a link to a "proof" from
the imperialclub.com website and an explanation that
closes the loop on my hint, OK?

---------------------

What Imperial had a premium "feature" that was
subsequently to become synonymous with Ferrari cars
and even the name of a Ferrari model?

Hint:
=====
Skip the WHATS NEW page - this one's been floating
around in the site for awhile.

Kenyon Wills

--
Are we headed for a recession? Read more on the Money Portal.
mail.com Money