IML: Slow weekend?

Hi, list,

Haven't seen a post from the list since Friday . . . either I've dropped off or the list is really, really slow . . .

Jay King
Roanoke, Virginia
j_king@xxxxxxxxx

Honey Gold 1973 Imperial LeBaron 4DHT
Sterling Silver 1981 Chrysler Imperial Coupe
Nightwatch Blue 1987 Chrysler Fifth Avenue

--
Are we headed for a recession? Read more on the Money Portal.
mail.com Money