IML: Chrysler Imperial Speedster (Walter P.Chrysler) '1932 (1/43 scale)

IML: Chrysler Imperial Speedster (Walter P.Chrysler) '1932 (1/43 scale)

Dear friends,
I am a new member of IML and specialize in production of hand build scale models in a while. Recently I have produced a limited edition Chrysler Imperial Speedster (Walter P.Chrysler) '1932 (1/43 scale) in maroon color/restored version (CH-wheelbase). Also I plan to produce the model of this automobile in original version.  I have just photo (black/white) from the book D.Adler "Chrysler" (p.44). On the photo Chrysler was seen in the light color, (possible- gray) and with the top up soft roof. Perhaps, somebody from the club members has more detail information about the original color of the this particular version (if gray what the shade?),also what was the soft roof color and back view.
I plan to produce another models of Imperials from Classic Era -1931-1933, so I would be very appreciate for any assistance, advices, new ideas and details information (photos, drawings..etc.) as well as helpful contacts and recommendations regarding the other versions made on base of CH and CL chassis.

Many thanks,

Mikhail B.