Re: IML: Winter run

I know it's normally not considered a good Idea to drive our Classics in any kind of weather, but I have always felt that this is when I really appreciate the magic and wonder of our old cars. there's something very comforting in driving around in the true comfort and confidence of these cars while sitting in outrageous spaciousness,super quiet ( the window are usually up) warmth and luxury..as you peer out at the rest of the world wet, cold , muddy, etc going about there life in newer, dull "jelly beans" .. I especially enjoy it when I have a car with working music system.. up until just the past year or so, there were wonderful oldies stations on the AM dial here in California, It truly made the ride a trip back in time..

MAtt