IML: Please Welcome darrell wayne

New Subscriber(s): darrell wayne
Email Address is: darrellkershaw@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: ft campbell ky

Cars owned: none

Self-Introduction: I dont own any imperials but i do hope to some
day.
have wanted one for many years but can never find any near where i
live, i fell inlove with the first one i saw and thats all I can
think of is the beutiful body lines the shiny chrome and the fact
that they are almost extinct very rare works of art. thank you for
spending the time and faith in these automobiles and to creat a
web site with a wealth of information for the people who dont know
much about them. thank you and maybe soon i may join you all as a
fellow imperial owner.