Re: IML: +++ CHRYSLER LIMOUSINES +++Trans-axles

Re: IML: +++ CHRYSLER LIMOUSINES +++Trans-axles

Our 93 (with 3.8) has about 138K and has had very little wrong,
of course, minor maintenance.  I had a 90 Fifth Avenue (with 3.3)
and it was a great car.  I put about 39K in 6.5 years, when I
sold it @ 133K.  The only big problem I had was to replace the
injectors' fuel rail.  It was a $250 part and took about an hour.
 People must have like the design, because I had it stolen twice
and recovered with out any big damage.

Æyn & Patrick
75 LeBaron
93 Sedan