Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008 2:50 AM
Subject: IML: Steering Wheel Repair

Does anyone have any suggestions for something to use to fill the cracks that inevitably form in our older plastic wheels? I have a spare for my '56 that we are attempting to use for a theater set but it has numerous cracks in the hub that aren't appropriate for a "new" car.

Thanks,
Jeff
'56 Sedan
Trenton, NJ