From: Jeff Cantor <jcantor791@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 8:50 pm
Subject: IML: Steering Wheel Repair

Does anyone have any suggestions for something to use to fill the cracks that inevitably form in our older plastic wheels? I have a spare for my '56 that we are attempting to use for a theater set but it has numerous cracks in the hub that aren't appropriate for a "new" car.

Thanks,
Jeff
'56 Sedan
Trenton, NJ