Re: IML: centerlink sources

Hi Jack...and thanks abunch for the reply! I actually have ordered a centerlink from Kanters since they had the best pricing I could find anywhere for my '66!! Now, I am just keeping my fingers crossed that the one they send me will actually be the right one for my vehicle!
I am still going to look for a place to rebuild the centerlink that is on the car right now and have it 'rebuilt' once I have the new one installed and the current one is off and in a box waiting to be rebuilt!
thanks a bunch!
Dan Melnik

---- YBSHORE@xxxxxxx wrote:

Fellow Imperialists:

    There are several  sources listed on the club vendor's page;  I used
Kanter recently and found  them to be helpful in this application with a nice
product and timely  service.  Their Spring '07 catalog lists the following:

1955-'56 all w/exchange only:  $250 [I used  them for my '56 Imp]
1957-'64 all:  $195
1965-'66 Imperial:  $195

Jack

In a message dated 1/18/2008 8:28:03 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,