From: "dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "James carter" <zatoichi1964@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008 3:37 PM
Subject: Re: IML: centerlinks

Hi James...I did try the local NAPA folks and they didn't
have access to one....I'll just keep on
looking....preferrably for someone who can take the
centerlink on the car now and just rebuild it!
Thanks for the reply!
Dan melnik

---- James carter <zatoichi1964@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

=============
I got one for my 64 crown from NAPA. and Advance Auto also
carried it.  NAPA was 50.00 cheaper. However, this was 2
years ago

"dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All.. does anyone know if there is a place to get the
centerlink on my '66 LeBaron's front-end rebuilt??
Thanks a bunch!
Dan Melnik

will be
shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for
the
To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to
http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm

test'; ">