IML: All owners of 61 Imperials

Joe Machado here and I am doing a research on the 61 Imperial.
   While checking the fender or b code tags, I discovered that the 61 convertible I am doing has a scheduled build date of October 28, 1960. Well, the next day, Oct. 29, I turned 15 years of age. So, I wnt about checking them all. I also have a 63 built the day after my 17th birthday, Oct. 30, 1962.
   My 61 LeBaron has a scheduled build date of May 24, 1961. The last 6 as the sequence of the serial number is 187059. But, the 61 Crown 2 door hs a scheduled build date of May 26, 1961 and it's last 6 serial sequence numbers are 186269. So, this tells me the cars are either built out of sequence or the build dates are just a guess for future builds and to order parts.
   I know it is a guessing game at a production plant as the line could break down for whatever reasons. So, I would like the following fromall and any 61 Imperials, no matter the body style. Here is what I would like: Only the last 6 numbers of the serial number, starting with a one, as example, 1????? and if you still have the body plate with the options and all the info on it, I only will need at present, the bottom row, from left to right and only the first 2 groups of numbers.
   Example: Under,     SO     NUMBER
                            1029     0027      This example is Oct 29, 27th car built.

                 or           SO    NUMBER   This example is May 24th, 9th car built.
                            0524     0009
   It is very important to get these numbers accurate. If it is a situation wher you have to guess, then say that particular number is a guess.
   Their is another way to get a more accurate reading and that is to take it off and read the number backwards. I also understand that some cars that have or had rust and it was eatin away, then say that is your situation.
   What this will also help everyone that cannot get a definate number for, I might be able to with a ton of these numbers be able to give you a specific build date for car according to other cars that are in your serial number sequence.
   So, do remember that this will be as close as possible as I discovered that their is some sequence issues already. Again, I will need any and all of the 61 serial numbers and the so and the number codes. Even if you only have a data plate as long as you can read the 2 portions and hopefully have the last six of the serial number. Oh, almost forgot, let me know which body style and line it is. Do not send the whole serial number for security reasons. But, say if it is a Custom, Crown or LeBaron.. And, if it is a 2 or 4 door and conv. All are Southhamptons and the 61 did not have sedans. Only the 61 Limo which is a 60 body style was a sedan style. These 16 61 Limos should be a different serial number anyway as they were 1960 built cars.   Thak you in advance to you all and I will do other years if you wish.    Also, send te info to my email,  Spicemanii@xxxxxxx Just click on the blue email and send the info. joe machado  Don't send the info to IML as it will not be needed by everyone. I will make this available fo free when I get at least 1,000 numbers, I hope.