From: Rob van der Es <r.vdes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 12:35 am
Subject: Re: IML: 61 Imperial added info needed

Hello Joe,

Two years ago a bought a beatiful 1960 Imperial Crown, it is Alaska White with a red interior.

To give you an idea, you will find some pics at: http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff98/Robert2912/

Since I don't know anything about the history of the car (I bought it at an auction in Sacramento) I was wondering if you can

decode the VIN number for me to provide me with some information about this car.

The VIN is  9204-116664  , So I guess this car was built in Detroit (and not in the separate Jefferson plant were all Imperials were supposed to be built?).

I hope you can give me some extra info with regard to this VIN number, would be great to know something more about my car!

Many thanks beforehand,

Robert