From: Rob van der Es <R.vdes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 11:03 am
Subject: Re: IML: No response from George

Joe,

I have had an email conversation with George Laurie last week.

He is back online now after a lot of troubles with his Internet connection.

He also had to quit working for a while (docter's orders) but is back in business now.

I am very happy with his work and he is a very nice guy who stands behind his work!

I am sure he will respond to you sooner or later.

Robert

1960 Imperial Crown 4dr. HT