RE: IML: Hubcaps/Wheel covers: Question on 59' caps../IML mistake??

RE: IML: Hubcaps/Wheel covers: Question on 59' caps../IML mistake??

One other thing I forgot to mention,

Most all of the '59 Imperial 'caps have about a 1/2" air gap around the perimeter where they attach to the rim, for added brake drum cooling.

-Mike

The 15” wheel covers have the air gap.  This was a mid year production change.

I have also never seen the one cap shown on the website.  All I have seen have been the chrome cogs for Crown and gold cogs for LeBaron.

              Steve B.