RE: IML: mirror compatability

Ive already sent a message but it has gone down a hole somewhere.There is an ebay store called PG Classic Store who do reproduction mirrors for A E and some C bodies. The guy that runs it seems to know what hes talking about. Sorry I dont know how to post a short cut. Geoff Simpson

From: fljoslin@xxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 11:11:54 -0500
Subject: IML: mirror compatability

Does anyone know the outside mirror interchangeability for Mopars from say the late 60's through late 70's.
I have noticed at trips to the local auto wreckers that the mirrors are often the first thing to go or to have some moron break.
It would be nice to know which models are intechangeable with which instead of just guessing.