From: Philip Brust <pbrust@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 12:06 pm
Subject: IML: FW: 1971 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron Two-Door Hardtop - The 50 Worst Cars of All Time - TIME

 Time Magazine (I was unaware it was still published) has trashed Imperials
in a recent article. Here's the link:

http://www.time.com/time/specials/2007/article/0,28804,1658545_1658498_16580
26.00.html

The author probably drives an electric scooter and has a tin cup hanging
from his belt.

Phil Brust
73 & 82 Imperial