Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 10:18 PM
Subject: IML: Please Welcome Travis Ropelewski

New Subscriber(s): Travis Ropelewski
Email Address is: scofficebandit@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: South Carolina

Car(s) owned: 1973 Chrysler Imperial Laberon 2 door Pearl Gold with White
leather interior excellent condition.

Self-Introduction: my name is Travis and I am employed in the sign industry. Ever since I was a kid I always liked the late 60s early 70s chryler, dodge, plymouths, or C body styled cars. I had a 1973 New Yorker that I lost when I joined the military in 1993. About 4 years ago searching around I found the 1973 Imperial I have now and bought it for a good price. I love the car and
have restored about 85% of it. I have no plans to sell the car as it is
unique and an eye cather, and will one day pass it down to my daughter who
loves it too.