Re: IML: EBay Changes

I can indeed go to the old site but now they want to set cookies in my computer. When I go to a store I do not have to give personal information. Why on Ebay? Also some search columns can not be bookmarked. Do not ask me why but it does not work.
They screwed up what was a simple search for our beloved cars.
I will write a reply to Ebay and let them know what the general mood on the IML is about this.

Aad in Canada

Jeff Cantor wrote:
I too visit eBay on a regular basis to gather pictures of interesting cars and keep an eye on prices but I'm mystified as to what all the complaints here regarding the new format are about. Using the new eBay Motors site, you select Chysler under make, then Imperial under model, hit search and a list of the (currently) 13 Imperials pops up just as it always did. No other Chryslers - just Imperials. The only slight difference I see is that they have removed model year as a distinct column in the results display which makes it a little harder to spot when scrolling through the list however you can still ask it to sort the list by year if needed.

How are others going about this search that is so much more difficult and less functional?

Jeff
'56 Sedan
Trenton, NJ