Re: IML: 1960 Map light

Jim, this is an easy fix. The great thing about 1960 technology is that it was designed for one, sometimes two rebuilds. I have rebuilt many of my intricate control switches, often all they need is a re-grease and points sanded with fine wet and dry. If the parts are completely broken, our dear friend Lowell Howe will have one for you.
Lowell G. Howe - OIC Recommended Vendor
209-892-3464
Box 1432
16218 Sycamore
Patterson, CA 95363

Good luck,and  remember the fun is in getting it fixed under you own steam.
Luke