Re: IML: Rumbling driveline vibration

--- Mark Battesby <a1web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> check the u-joints

Or in the case of a FWD car, the CV Joints, which is
what I presume Mark was getting at...?....

> NY3UVL714@xxxxxxx wrote:      Hello Imperialists,
>
>   I've got three questions for the group.

>   2.
>   My car is a 1993 Imperial that came from the
> factory with a plain metal chrome pentastar hood
> ornament without the crystalline eagle insert, no
> anti-lock brakes and a 3.3 V-6  instead of the 3.8
>   I wasn't aware of Imperials equipped this way,
> none of my literature mentions this equipment level.
>   Please tell me more about my car.

see "1993" on the club website?  Everything that we
know about the car from Chrysler is stored there.

>   3. How do I change my email address on the mailing
> list?

It is self-serve.  Subscribe any address you want the
same way that you got your current address going with
us.

Go where you signed up and find the UNSUBSCRIBE
function that is essentially the opposite and have
your old address deleted.

Suggest you subscribe your new address and see it
working before unsubscribing the old is my advice.

Kenyon Wills