RE: IML: 1971 Le Baron

Hello Allan, please pass me the contact details for the owners of the 71 Imperial, many thanks, Ciaran.

From: ChiPieAlandPaula@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 10:51:50 -0500
Subject: IML: 1971 Le Baron

Hello All,
 Wanted to let you all know that I was just contacted by a gentleman that is settling his father - in -law's estate. Part of it is a 1971 Imperial Le Baron. They are anxious to dispose of it.
 The vehicle is Beige with a Beige vinyl roof and a burgundy cloth and leather interior. I have seen the vehicle  - it does seem to be in pretty decent shape. They claim it was started and ran. The car is located in San Francisco ( maybe club members there can look if you are to far)? They have a not to firm offer of $1300. Are sending me additional pics and Info. Will be happy to pass this on to whoever is interested.
                                   Allan from Billings, Montana

Think you know your TV, music and film? Try Search Charades!