Re: IML: Welcome

Thanks Brian, appreciate the welcome,  Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: YBSHORE@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 5:37 pm
Subject: Re: IML: Please Welcome Brian R. Vincent

Imperialist Bri,

    The only significant other's you will find on this page are made of iron, steel, shine, style, power and ego; will always cost you money; are never satisfied and always need something more.....geez, I started out to describe just our Imperials but am finding these entities to be nearly the same, only thankfully one is without voice activation....   ;)

Jack