Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 1:15 PM
Subject: IML: Motor Mounts

I'm planning on ordering a set of Motor Mounts plus a Tranny Mount for my '66 Lebaron. The ad I was looking at from 'Imperial Services' mentions the motor mounts are "60-66 Floating Power Engine Mounts".....was this just the term used for these parts back then?...or are these NOT the motor mounts I need for my Imperial?

That is the term and these are the correct items.