IML: Two cars for Sale

Feb - 1 - 2008

Hello Online Imperial Club (OIC)
In about a month, ‘MOPAR Collector’s Guide’ will have my two cars for sale.
I hope that you IMPERIAL people, may know someone who would be interested in either car.
Thank You

1957 Chrysler Windsor:
I bought this car in 1999, already restored in Purple with the interior done in Black velvet-like plush.. The exterior is de-badged, no side mirrors (option), key holes removed, bumpers & grill painted Purple. Original motor, Spitfire V-8 (polysphere engine) with 285 horsepower. Push button automatic shifter. I added the Front Willwood Disk Brakes, Brake Booster from 57, Master Cylinder with 1-1/8" bore and a Willwood Proportioning Valve.
105,000 miles.
$9,500   O.B.O.   (I am into this car for $14,500)

1969 Dodge Coronet 500 Convertible:
I bought this car in 1996. I restored this car back to its original color, Scorch Red (R6), New Black Interior, New Black Top, Aluminum 5-on-5 Wheels (Magnum), 383 - 4 barrel, Automatic on the column, Power Top, Power Windows, AC.
79,000 miles
$19,500   O.B.O.   (I am into this car for $28,000)

Mr. Jan Nemec
Jan (Yon from Yonkers)
Westchester NY
RETRONEXT@xxxxxxx