Re: IML: Do you know how to create a web-page?

Re: IML: Do you know how to create a web-page?

Hi,

I may be able to help , Depending on how much time is involved. And If things are compatible my software. does your server works with micorsoft frnt page. .Let me know more details.

Thanks
Russ Dyer
61impcoupe

(208)554-2212