IML: Imperial ads

The OIC Imperial web page is great. I have an assortment of large Imperial ads from Saturday Evening Posts. They are too big for my scanner but I was wondering if there was any interest to adding them to the "By Year " section. Also if you do some Utube browsing there are some great Imperial ads. Thanks, Eric

Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.