Re: IML: Imperial ads

Eric,
There are tons of ads on the website that are WAY to big to fit on a scanner. I recently did one for the site that was nearly 3 feet wide! (Marvels):
    http://www.imperialclub.org/Yr/1951/51Marvels/index.htm

If you'd like to see your Imperial ads on-line, scan them with over-laps at 300 dpi and I can piece 'em together to post. We've got a bunch in the hopper too. So, they'll be in good company!

Pretty cool to see that good stuff available for the future rather than stored away in some dusty folder on a shelf

Mark Evans, Imperial Club Webmaster
1963 Imperial Crown Convertible
1968 Dodge Polara 500 Convertible

Reric55@xxxxxxx wrote:
The OIC Imperial web page is great. I have an assortment of large Imperial ads from Saturday Evening Posts. They are too big for my scanner but I was wondering if there was any interest to adding them to the "By Year " section. Also if you do some Utube browsing there are some great Imperial ads. Thanks, Eric

----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to iml.webmonster@xxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm