Re: IML: Chrysler Newport Imperial packages??

Re: IML: Chrysler Newport Imperial packages??

Ah, I see now. This is a case of an eBay seller not knowing much about the
car he is selling, or hoping to get noticed when people search for other car
names by including "extra" ones in the auction title.

The '67 is the base Imperial Sedan model. Nothing Newport about it.
The '73 is a Chrysler Newport. Nothing Imperial about it!

What they have in common, beside their erroneous eBay titles, are that they
are both the bottom of the line in their brands. But the Sedan, to reiterate
a point made by someone in a previous post, is surprisingly well-optioned,
with things like power vent windows, Tilt-O-Scope steering wheel,
signal-seeking radio with foot-button control, rear-seat speaker and power
antenna. The mileage claim in the ad is dubious but possible.

Chris in LA