Re: IML: question

Bill, I am trying to find a reading lamp for mobile director car. Steve  516 589-4026 or e-mail

-----Original Message-----
From: Billimp68@xxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 1:55 pm
Subject: Re: IML: Please Welcome Larry

Larry,

First, want to welcome you to the IML, know that you will enjoy being a member.  There are a few people in Indianapolis that own Imperials, plus a few more that are scattered around Indiana.  I am one of the ones from Indianapolis, my interest is 1968 models, of which I have several.  At the present time I am in Florida, and will not return to Indiana until early April.

Bill/Imp, 68's

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.