IML: Save the Date! Northwest Chrysler Show

IML: Save the Date! Northwest Chrysler Show

What: Northwest WPC Regional Car Show

When: Saturday, August 16th - 9am - 3pm

Where: Evergreen Air Museum (home of the Spruce Goose and the SR-71 Blackbird) in McMinnville, Oregon

The show is open to all Chrysler products and there will be awards given for the top three cars of each make (Chrysler, Dodge, Desoto, etc) plus modified, and Chrysler “Orphans”.

The entry fee is $10 per car and there will be BBQ lunch available for purchase.

Please contact me if you’d like more information. I’m bringing two Imperials and I really hope to see many more at the show!

Jeff

Jeff Gretz

503.628.0629

978.659.1351 Fax