IML: NZ Imperial

Team, here's the links to the NZ Imperials for sale.

chrysler imperial crown 1963
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Cars/Chrysler/auction-140018457.htm?p=2

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Cars/Chrysler/auction-135936147.htm?p=5

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Cars/Chrysler/auction-135248617.htm?p=6

Shipping costs might be quite high to get these back to the States.
cheers,
Luke
1960 Le Baron

On 13/02/2008, at 3:33 AM, Bob Schmitt wrote:

Hi Geoff -

99% sure the engine bay should be body color for '65, same as for my '66.  BTW, I think there are a few Imperials now for sale on the New Zealand eBay "replacement", TradeMe.  What do you think about those?

Bob