Re: IML: Electric Window Repair

hi,

If this is a fairly common problem and fits several years , we could possibly make an injection mold I manufacture it .. I have access milling an injection molding equipment,. I would need to hear from more club members about possible quantities though.  Let me know if there is some interest.

Thanks
Russ
61impcoupe