Re: IML: 1959 interior colors - YES - WE HAVE THEM!!!

Re: IML: 1959 interior colors - YES - WE HAVE THEM!!!

Good idea to ask before giving up!

- and thank you so much for mentioning that you'd
already looked - that means a lot - some folks don't
seem to bother before asking.

We have good news for you.

Thanks to Neal Herman's generous donation, we have a
copy of the color and trim album for 1959.

This one is so rare that he took the album across the
US in a carry on bag to deliver it and have it scanned
while he carefully oversaw the procedure in person.

That's dedication to your Color & Trim book!  I don't
blame him - we've never seen another one anywhere
else!

We have more material than people to post it on the
site, so it's still in the holding pen.

Since you need the information now, I'll give you a
link to the RAW images that are GIANT.  These will
kill you if you're on dial-up, so you've been warned.

This is a far cry from the final product that we're
used to showing you on the site, but hope that it will
help.

http://imperialclub.com/temp/1959/1959%20Dealership%20Catalog/

Hope this helps!  We sure could use some help getting
these posted.  Anyone with some time and HTML skills
in the house is encouraged to pipe up for the
volunteer group that works on the website.

-Kenyon

--- Ulf Silfwerplatz <luzil@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello mailing list !
>
> My friend Peter owns a 59' Crown coupe here in
> Sweden. There is a non original upholstery put in
> some ten years ago. Looking at the 59' page I can't
> find anything about interior codes or decoding the
> bodytag. I suppose the original material can be
> found at SMS-autofabrics or Legendary Auto
> Interiors. But what colors were there ? Anyone out
> there with some info ?
>
> regards Ulf  (Homepage
> http://hem.bredband.net/b411027/ )
>
> 57 Crown