IML: 1959 interior colors

Hello mailing list !

My friend Peter owns a 59' Crown coupe here in Sweden. There is a non original upholstery put in some ten years ago. Looking at the 59' page I can't find anything about interior codes or decoding the bodytag. I suppose the original material can be found at SMS-autofabrics or Legendary Auto Interiors. But what colors were there ? Anyone out there with some info ?

regards Ulf  (Homepage http://hem.bredband.net/b411027/ )

57 Crown
60 conv
62 Crown