Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2008 11:28 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: 1959 interior colors

Hello mailing list !

My friend Peter owns a 59' Crown coupe here in Sweden. There is a non original upholstery put in some ten years ago. Looking at the 59' page I can't find anything about interior codes or decoding the bodytag. I suppose the original material can be found at SMS-autofabrics or Legendary Auto Interiors. But what colors were there ? Anyone out there with some info ?

regards Ulf  (Homepage http://hem.bredband.net/b411027/ )

57 Crown
60 conv
62 Crown

This electronic communication (including all attachments) is intended only for the named addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. It has not passed through our standard review process. Design data and recommendations included herein are provided as a matter of convenience and should not be used for final design. RELY ONLY ON THE FINAL HARDCOPY MATERIALS BEARING THE CONSULTANT'S ORIGINAL SIGNATURE AND SEAL. If you are not the named addressee(s), any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the original communication from your system.

This e-mail and all other electronic (including voice) communications from the sender's firm are not intended by the sender to constitute an electronic record, an electronic signature or any agreement to conduct a transaction by electronic means. Any such intention or agreement is hereby expressly disclaimed unless otherwise specifically indicated.