IML: Logic?

Chris -

I'm sure "most" would agree with your logic if you explained it to them, but also most seem not to be able to figure out things like this on their own.

The only thing most drivers today know when you use a hand signal is that the window is open...

Bob

PS Thanks to all for correcting me on when aluminum case Torqueflites appeared in various Mopar cars, including the Imperial. Who feels like correcting Jay?