IML: '67 R & P New Parts Supply

Fellow Imperialist Chris,

    For new, these are available.  The second listing is the 742 casting and the first is the 741 casting, as I am not current on what the casting number is on your '67 third member:

Don't concern yourself with the expiring auction as you can email them and make the offer and they will sell.  I had good luck the only transaction I did with them and can't comment on the money side.  I would email them on the availability of the 489.  Perhaps another member has also purchased and done business with Summit and possibly an R & P item and can comment.  Good luck.

Jack