Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 6:25 PM
To: chrisstroh@xxxxxxxxxxx; mailing-list-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
Subject: IML: '67 R & P New Parts Supply

Fellow Imperialist Chris,

    For new, these are available.  The second listing is the 742 casting and
the first is the 741 casting, as I am not current on what the casting number
is on your '67 third member:

eBay Motors: Richmond Gear 6903761 Gear Ring and Pinion Ford Summit (item
320217659110 end time Feb-19-08 16:03:15 PST)

eBay Motors: Richmond Gear 6903751 Gear Ring and Pinion Chrysler (item
220201630619 end time Feb-19-08 16:02:06 PST)

Don't concern yourself with the expiring auction as you can email them and
make the offer and they will sell.  I had good luck the only transaction I
did with them and can't comment on the money side.  I would email them on
the availability of the 489.  Perhaps another member has also purchased and
done business with Summit and possibly an R & P item and can comment.  Good
luck.

Jack