Re: IML: Hand Signal's

Jack, that signal is obviously a sign of envy, or you're driving too slow in your 56..........Dave.

From: YBSHORE@xxxxxxx
Fellow Imperialist's,

    The only hand signal I have seen used in the last 20 years or so is actually NOT a hand turn signal, but more of a 'digital' directional.......

Jack

1956 Imperial

In a message dated 2/19/2008 1:49:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, DickB@xxxxxxxxx writes:
  During the day, I use the old hand signals,
which we were forced to learn back when I started to drive, in the early
50s.  I think most modern drivers don't know what I am doing when I stick my
arm out the window.

Dick Benjamin