IML: Please Welcome Frank Foley

New Subscriber(s): Frank Foley
Email Address is: frank.foley@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: San Dimas, California

Car(s) owned: 1962 Crown 4 door Southampton hardtop white with blue
cloth/leather int. most options

Self-Introduction: Frank Foley, child of the 60s, loved Imperials since I
was a child. A Chrysler warehouse, was near where I lived in the early 60s
and I saw 62s, 63s, and 64's before they went to the dealerships.

Lucky enough to find a nice one a few years ago and my nephew Christopher
(Kip) age 13 is assisting me; he too has my car addiction, and I just got
him a 63 Valiant Conv. (#5 cond project car)