Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2008 9:28 AM
Subject: IML: Please Welcome Steve Ellis

New Subscriber(s): Steve Ellis
Email Address is: meadowbrookdairy@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Kansas

Car(s) owned: None, unfortunately, but I do love the cars, especially the
Ghia Imperials.

Self-Introduction: Although I don't own any Imperials, I love to read about
them. I think they far exceeded in quality and luxury the Cadillac or the
Lincoln. I enjoy watching old episodes of The Beverly Hillbillies to see old
cars, particularly the Imperials. I think there is a brief clip of an
Imperial stretch limo in one of the later episodes, and I'd love to know if it was a late model Ghia, 1965, maybe. Maybe it was a non-Ghia stretch, but it was a car Jethro had when he was an 'executive producer.' I am not in the
auto industry. I teach Physics and Chemistry in college in Kansas.